1) Needs Analysis: You’ll fill out a Home Preference Profile to help me understand both your wants and your needs, and to help you get a clearer picture of the perfect home for you.
2) Pre-Approval: You’ll then get pre-approved by a recommended loan officer who will use your credit and qualification status.
3) Target Neighborhood Information: I'll create a broad neighborhood search profile matching your desired area and price-range using my Your Castle tools.
4) Home Search: I’ll run a search according to your criteria, and you will select the available homes of your interest and we will set up a time to take a tour to see them. Before we go on tour, we’ll have to sign the Buyer-Agency contract to make our agency-relationship explicit.
5) Make an Offer: I’ll run comps on the home(s) that you like and are ready to write an offer on to get an idea of what the neighborhood is selling for. I will write the offer contract for you, and advise you on the terms and numbers for the offer. You’ll sign the offer, and I’ll present it to the listing agent.
6) Negotiation: If they submit a counter-proposal, I’ll present it to you and advise you on what I think, and you can either accept it or make a counter-proposal.
7) Under Contract: I’ll guide you through all the dates & deadlines of the contract (title, inspection, appraisal, survey, loan conditions deadline, etc.) and recommend trusted vendors like an inspector, sewer scoper, etc., and make sure things run as smoothly as possible! If something is seriously wrong with the house that comes out in the inspection for example, you will be able to exit the contract and get your earnest money back.
8) Pre-Closing: We’ll be in touch with the loan officer and make sure everything is approved for the loan, and all documents are prepared and any monies are ready for closing.
9) Closing: Congrats! Sign the papers and move into your new home!!!