Out of the 3,082 homes sold in July, here is how everything played out!
Some fascinating market stats:
- For the 2nd month, Denver residential sales topped $1 Billion this July!
- In July, there were 3,835 homes and condos sold (the count was 3,082 homes not including condos)
- That brings the year-to-date houses/townhomes sold to 22,670.
- There were 446 homes sold in July in Denver Southeast alone!
- The average sold price in July was $298,654.
- Of all these bought homes, 10% of them were over $500,000, which means many people are still buying luxury homes!
- The majority of homes bought were in the $200,000- $300,000 price range (28% of the homes sold).
- 27% of homes sold were in the $110,000-$200,000 price range.
- A surprising 23% of homes were bought in the $300,000- $500,000 price range.
How are buyers paying for this?
- 47 of buyers used conventional loans.
- 28% used FHA loans.
- 17% used cash to buy the homes.
- 6% used VA loans.